*We will follow the recommendations of the CDC and monitor closely as information becomes available, adapting as needed.
What is our COVID-19 / Variant Plan?
- *Parents, please keep home if presenting any cold/flu type symptoms. (Fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough, etc). You may attend any other classes as a make up for missed class time when you come back. (We do not offer refunds)
- Masks are encouraged.
- We encourage parents to wait in their vehicles instead of waiting in the lobby while COVID-19 and it’s variants are still prevalent. And will limit the number of family members that come in to watch to allow sufficient space between observers. Please leave siblings home with another parent if possible.
- Our facility will be treated continuously with a Germicidal Detergent called Portion Pac N205 that’s registered with the EPA as an effective disinfectant against COVID-19. (EPA# 1839-215-8722). It dries fast and is effective in minutes.
- We spray the facility every month with an Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer that uses a specialized solution and atomized by an electrode inside the sprayer. The spray contains positively charged particles that are able to aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects. Because the particles in the spray are positively charged, they cling to and coat any surface they’re aimed at. The nature of the mist allows it to coat surfaces evenly, and envelope objects, effectively disinfecting the entire area. Our test strips have proven that the solution continues to prevent and kill germs throughout the entire 28 days.
- An Ultra Violet sanitizing wand will be used to kill germs as well.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are present throughout the building.
- If the Government calls for businesses to close down at any point, we will continue to hold classes through ZOOM at your regular class time and recitals, competitions, performances, etc. will still go on, but will be adjusted as needed to accommodate local policies. *please participate from home, no refunds or credits will be given and roll WILL be taken.
- Please follow preventative guidelines and stay home with ANY sign of illness.
- A signed Liability Waiver is required for all participants.