Registration for our Summer Mini Session is OPEN
CAMP DATE: June 29th – July 3rd 2020 Ages 3-18 (Registration closes June 28th)
**Camp will be held in my home studio at 727 Ranch Falls San Antonio, TX 78245 since our new building is not ready yet**
Camp registration is open to ALL. You do not need to be currently enrolled at our studio to participate in camp.
- FEE: $50.00 per student
Bring a water bottle to class each day!
Dress in a leotard or in shorts and a long t-shirt that can be tucked in.
Every class will learn a routine that will be performed for all parents on Friday during the last hour of camp.
|Ages 3-4||Tiny Dance – All Styles||M,T,W,TH,F||9:00 AM-10:00 AM||1|
|Ages 5-6||Mini Dance – All Styles||M,T,W,TH,F||10:00 AM-11:00 AM||1|
|Ages 7+||Jr Dance – All Styles||M,T,W,TH,F||11:00 AM-12:00 PM||1|
|Ages 5+||Cheerleading||M,T,W,TH,F||12:00 PM-1:00 PM||1|
*Parents, please DROP OFF. There will not be room inside the studio to stay and watch. Tiny Parents may stay, but you will be asked to sit on the stairs during class*
An email will be sent out a week before camp to confirm and provide any other details needed. But you may contact us anytime at: email@example.com or 210-504-8339
Update: 4TH OF JULY PARADE has been cancelled by the city of Castroville due to Covid-19.
What is our COVID-19 Plan?
- Our facility will be treated continuously with a Germicidal Detergent called Portion Pac N205 that’s registered with the EPA as an effective disinfectant against COVID-19. (EPA# 1839-215-8722)
- Every student will be given a personal hand sanitizer to keep on hand at all times and we will replace it when it runs out. There will also be hand sanitizer available throughout the facility for regular use.
- We will be limiting the class sizes to ensure we can safely space out each student during class time and we will mark the dance floors with “personal bubbles” to remind the students and teachers to keep a safe distance from each other at all times.
- We will encourage parents to drop off instead of watching through the observation windows while COVID-19 is still prevalent. Or at least limit the number of family members that come in to watch with you to allow sufficient space between observers. *Sibling play area will remain closed off until it is safe to open.
- If the Government calls for businesses to close down at any point, we will continue to hold classes through ZOOM at your regular class time and recitals/competitions/performances will still go on, but will be adjusted as needed to accomodate local policies.
- Please follow preventative guidelines and stay home with any sign of illness. Those at high risk of developing complications from a respiratory illness should decide carefully if participating is right for you.
- Associated risks of participating can be, but are not limited to; illness, injury and death. By participating, you acknowledge and accept those risks. A signed Liability Waiver is required for all participants.