Class pictures will be taken IN COSTUME after or before your practice, the week of May 10th-13th and we will also do a few Individual Shots as well. Here is your TIME SLOT.
FINISHED PICTURES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP IN THE STUDIO AFTER MAY 23RD
|Mothers Day Out||10:00 AM|
|PreJazz Ballet||6:00 PM|
|Tiny Tots||6:30 PM|
|singing and Dancing||7:30 PM|
|Pre jazz AM||10:45 AM|
|Contemporary||7:00 PM||*Before class|
|Hip Hop 4-7||7:30 PM|
|Hip Hop 8+||8:00 PM|
|Mini Ballet||5:30 PM||*Before Class|
|Tumble 5-9||6:30 PM||*Before class|
|Tumble 10+||8:00 PM|
|Jr/Sr Ballet||8:30 PM|
|Dance Company||6:00 PM|
|Pre Tumble||6;30 pm|
|Angels Cheer||6:30 PM||*Before class|
|Pre Jazz Ballet||7:15 PM|
For pictures, come DRESSED AND READY to practice with hair done and makeup (optional) as well! (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR HOW TO DO YOUR HAIR!)
(NO TIGHTS-we don’t want to chance any tear’s!!!)
PHOTO PACKAGE PRICING:
$25.00 per student per costume. Includes:
- Display Folder featuring 1 5×7 Class Picture and 1 5×7 Individual in costume
- Digital Copies with copyrite release to print and share
- Digital Access to all the Candid and Action Shots taken during Recital
$20.00 for each additional costume and/or sibling
VENMO your payment to: @Meagan-Banner *Please write in the Students Name and Class in the notes.
HOW TO DO THEIR HAIR FOR PICTURES AND RECITAL:
- Hip Hop 4-7: Any braided hairstyle you want – be sure to use the rhinestone pony tail cuff in the hair somehow!
- Hip Hop 8+: Slick Pony Tail, the red bandana will go around the top (Bandana is coming – will hand out for pictures) Note: Suspenders on the costume just hang down, they are not meant to be worn up on the shoulder
- Pre Jazz Ballet, Mini Ballet, Jr/Sr Ballet, Pointe: High Bun, no part. Hair Accessory will go in front of bun on the top of the head (Jr/Sr Ballet has a bun wrap, so just wrap it around the bun. Pointe does not have a hair accessory)
- Pom and Angels Cheer: High Pony Tail. Bow will go on top of pony tail facing the front
- Cheerleading (Monday night class): Jo Jo style pony tail, on top of head, slightly to the left side (braid optional), Bow will go on top, tilted left, facing front.
- Contemporary: Left part into a low bun, no hair accessory with costume
- Jazz and Tap: High Pony Tail
- Tiny Tots: Half up with flower on top
- Pre Tumbling: Reagan (high bun is fine, just put bow on top) Kaiden – come as you are!
- Mini Tumbling: as shown, with bow on the bottom
- Jr/Sr Tumbling: 2 French braids with the pink scrunchies
- Singing and Dancing: Low bun with hat
- Dance Company: Same as competition, low ponytail with left hair part and hair accessory over right ear.
- Acting & Improv: Hair can be any style you wish, but please do something to keep it out of your face – like half up, or a pony tail.
If pictures won’t load – try going to the recital page: https://adrenalinedance.studio/recital/