- $50 per family due yearly (upon enrollment, then each year following in August or September)
Standard Class Tuition Rate:
- 30 Minute Class/week – $48.00/Month (Tiny’s Ages 24-36 Months)
- 45 Minute Class/week – $58.00/Month (Pre-K Ages 3-4)
- 60 Minute Class/week – $68.00/Month (Ages 4+)
**Additional classes are $40/month each.
**Family Discount – 10% off total family account when a sibling or parent enrolls too.
We do not offer a military discount.
Students that enroll after the season begins will be pro-rated for their first month as applicable. (No pro-rates are given for absences or holiday closures, see below)
Costume Fees for each class enrolled will be due before recital – TBA.
- Tumble $45(no shoes)
- Dance $75 (ballet or jazz slippers additional around $25-$35)
- Tap $75 (shoes additional around $25-$35)
- Pointe $75 (shoes additional around $25-$35)
- Hip Hop $75 (shoes additional around $25-$35)
- Flamenco/Folklorico $150 (shoes additional around $40-$50)
- Singing $75 (shoes additional around $25-$35)
- Cheer $95 (shoes additional around $25-$35)
- Acting $35
- Others $35
- $50.00 per student will be due before recital and will be announced. This helps us cover rental of the facility, security guards, set up and cleaning crews, sound system rentals, and any other related expense included. We are planning on doing another dinner show in May as that was such a HUGE hit! 🙂
*All fees are subject to change
COMPETITION TEAM RATES:
*Please note: No refunds, or pro-rates are given for missed classes and absences regardless the reason. You may attend any other class as a makeup if you wish.
Refunds: No notice is needed to withdraw from a class, but no refunds will be given for tuition already paid. You may continue to attend classes until the end of the month for which you are paid.
We follow the Northside Independent School District Calendar for Holiday closures. *NO pro-rates or credits are given for holiday closures. You may attend any other class as a makeup if you wish.
- September – Labor Day
- November – Week of Thanksgiving
- Winter Break (NISD)
- January – Martin Luther King JR Day
- February – President’s Day
- March – Week of Spring Break (NISD)
- April – Easter Break & Battle of Flowers
- May – Memorial Day